TAKE YOUR ACTION ONE STEP FURTHER
We stand by ordinary people who do extraordinary things. People like you! STAND’s Ideas Collective 2020 will support and reward third level students who are undertaking projects, campaigns or social enterprises that make a real difference.
About the Ideas Collective
The Ideas Collective is a collaborative and creative space for you to work on ideas that could change the world! Over the course of three weekends in Summer 2020, 30 students aged 18-25 will join our expert trainers in exploring how to address global injustice and inequality.
You can enter a project under one of three categories, check them out here.
At the end of the programme, one project from each of the three categories will receive 1,000 euro seed funding towards furthering their work.
About the training + awards
- We use interactive learning methods to explore the issues and identify the problem you want to solve.
- We use creative and innovative approaches to help you develop your idea for action.
- We create a dynamic collective who support each other to bring ideas to life.
Between the training weekends you’ll also spend four hours each week on your project and have the support of a dedicated coach.
The programme will end with a pitching session and awards ceremony. Learn more here.
Why should you take part?
By participating in the Ideas Collective 2020 you will:
- Take a major step in creating a project that makes a difference to the lives of others.
- Develop a project that you can grow to become your own business, and/or a great experience to put on your CV.
- Gain valuable skills that set you apart, including design thinking, networking, communication and creativity.
- Be part of a supportive group of like-minded people and have a network help to develop your project into the future.
- Get the chance pitch your idea at The Ideas Collective Showcase in September 2020, and potentially win 1,000 euro to further your work.