TAKE YOUR ACTION ONE STEP FURTHER
We stand by ordinary people who do extraordinary things. People like you! STAND’s Ideas Collective 2020 will support and reward third level students who are undertaking projects, campaigns or social enterprises that make a real difference.
About the Ideas Collective
The Ideas Collective is a collaborative and creative space for you to work on ideas that could change the world! Over the course of Summer 2020, 30 students will join our expert trainers in exploring how to address global injustice and inequality.
You can enter a project under one of three categories, check them out here.
At the end of the programme, one project from each of the three categories will receive 1,000 euro seed funding towards furthering their work.
About the training + awards
Summer 2020: Training takes place over June, July + August, Summer 2020
- Sat 20th June (10am – 1pm)
- Sun 21st June (10am – 1pm)
- Sat 27th June (10am – 12pm)
- Sun 28th June (10am – 1pm)
– July and August training will take place over two full weekend days per month, in-person if possible. We will continue to monitor the situation and update when we can.
- July 25th & 26th
- August 29th & 30th
End of September 2020: Final pitching session + awards ceremony takes place in the Wood Quay Venue in Dublin City Centre , Wednesday 30th Sept.
Why should you take part?
By participating in the Ideas Collective 2020 you will:
- Take a major step in creating a project that makes a difference to the lives of others.
- Develop a project that you can grow to become your own business, and/or a great experience to put on your CV.
- Gain valuable skills that set you apart, including design thinking, networking, communication and creativity.
- Be part of a supportive group of like-minded people and have a network help to develop your project into the future.
- Get the chance pitch your idea at The Ideas Collective Showcase in September 2020, and potentially win 1,000 euro to further your work.