About the STAND Student Advisory Panel
The STAND Student Advisory Panel is a new initiative to 2020 that will meet quarterly (4 times a year) to discuss future plans for advocacy and communications campaigns, share feedback on new and existing initiatives, and develop relationships between STAND and students – helping to facilitate successful student engagement strategies.
Why take part?
- Gain invaluable insight into how an NGO operates
- Get experience in creating meaningful communications and advocacy campaigns
- Meet like-minded students
- Receive discounts for STAND programmes and activities
- Get a great reference for your CV
Time commitment: 2 hours every 3 months, meetings will be scheduled for evenings. Ideally, you will be able to commit to being part of the board for one academic year. If you live outside of Dublin, you can attend meetings remotely.
Experience required: No experience is required for this role, but enthusiasm is key! Familiarity with STAND’s work and mission is also desirable
Other requirements: You must currently be studying at a third level institution in Ireland. We encourage young people of all backgrounds to apply.